LG 24.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, Model LFXS24623S
If you think a refrigerator with top-of-the-line features means sacrificing style or space, this will make you reconsider. With over 24 cu. ft., this 33" wide refrigerator has the largest capacity in the market and features like a tall water dispenser with an ice system that actually frees up shelf space. With that, and much more, you get the peace-of-mind of a 10-year limited warranty on linear compressor. It's a refrigerator with something for everyone.
- Ultra-Large Capacity For 33" Width
If you feel like you never have enough space for your groceries, or find yourself cramming them in, it's time to discover the convenience of having a refrigerator with the largest capacity available in its class. With 25 cu. ft. of space in a 33" wide refrigerator, you have plenty of room for plenty more.
- Most Shelf Space*
Ice makers are great, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge. The Slim SpacePlus® Ice System provides more shelf space and allows even more space for door bins.
*Standard width french door refrigerator, excludes other LG manufactured products
- Fresher is Better
Smart Cooling system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer. Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- Peace of Mind
When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last. Because the Linear Compressor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the Linear Compressor with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Easy In. Easy Out.
The Smart Pull handle makes opening and closing the freezer quick and easy. All it takes is a simple lift of the handle for effortless access to your freezer.
- Refrigerator: 16.2 cu. ft.
- Freezer: 8 cu. ft.
- Total: 24.2 cu. ft.
- Energy Rating: 2014 ENERGY STAR® Compliant
- Ice & Water Dispenser: Yes
- Dispenser Type: Integrated Tall Dispenser
- Ice System: Slim SpacePlus™
- Daily Ice Production: 3.0 lbs/3.2 IcePlus
- Ice Storage Capacity: 2.8 lbs
- Water Filtration System: Compact Filter LT700P
- Temperature Sensors: 7
- Linear Compressor: Yes
- Display Type: White LED
- Temperature Controls: Electronic/Digital
- Door Alarm: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation: Yes
- SmartDiagnosis™: Yes
- Auto Closing Door Hinge: Yes
- No. of Shelves: 4 Split (3 Fixed / 1 Folding)
- Folding Shelf: 1
- Cantilevered Shelves: Yes
- Shelf Construction: SpillProof™ Tempered Glass
- Crisper Bins: 2 Humidity Crispers/1 Bonus Drawer
- Glide N' Serve™ Drawer: Yes
- Refrigerator Light: Premium LED
- No. of Shelves/Bin: 8
- Door Bin Construction: Clear Bins with Deco
- Dairy Corner: Yes
- Door Type: Pull Drawer
- Drawers: 2
- DuraBase™ Solid Drawer Base: Yes
- Drawer Divider: Yes
- Ice Bin: Yes
- Freezer Light: Premium LED
Materials and Finishes
- Contour Door: Yes
- Hidden Hinges: Yes
- Surface: Coated Metal, Stainless Steel
- Back: Flush & Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts
- Handles: Matching Commercial Handles
- Height to Top of Case: 68-5/8"
- Height to Top of Door Hinge: 69-7/8"
- Width: 32-3/4"
- Width (Door Open 90 Degrees With Handle): 41-1/8"
- Width ( Door Open 90 Degrees Without Handle): 36-1/4"
- Depth (Total with Door Open): 46-1/8"
- Depth with Handles: 35-3/8"
- Depth without Handles: 32-7/8"
- Depth without Door: 29"
- Door Edge Clearance without Handle: 1-3/4"
- Door Edge Clearance with Handle: 4-1/2"
- Installation Clearance:
- Sides: 1/8"
- Top: 1"
- Back: 1"
- Unit: 312 lbs
- Shipping: 343 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on the Sealed System (Parts & Labor)
- 5 Years on the Compressor (Parts & Labor)
- 6-10 Years on Linear Compressor (Parts Only)
*For products purchased before 1/1/2018, refer to the warranty information in your Owner's Manual delivered with the product.
California customers: Proposition 65 WARNING - learn more